If, like me, you sometimes like artists’ drawings more than their paintings, then Master Drawings at the Ashmolean is the exhibition for you. It’s small, and has some things that can only tenuously be called drawings (some Turner watercolours, for instance) but is a delight. I stand boggling in awe at the draftsmanship, especially of Raphael.
11 Notes/ Hide
- mtabb likes this
- xoxostefanixoxo reblogged this from presidentialgiraffe
- presidentialgiraffe reblogged this from idlesuperstar
- prinjack reblogged this from idlesuperstar
- dandelionwine25 likes this
- cool-name-is-cool likes this
- cali-jugend likes this
- cinemaocd likes this
- publicobsessions likes this
- moonfacedassassinofjoy likes this
- moonfacedassassinofjoy said: Are you in Oxford? :-) the Ashmolean is awesome!
- idlesuperstar posted this